Module 3 Worksheet confusion

In this work sheet, you want me “to get a feel for which types of ads work better” for me and my product. In the table below there are empty spaces to fill incl. ones for Google, Facebook and YT.

Are you sure you uploaded the right worksheet to Module 3?? How am I supposed to know at this stage which ad worked better for me, when I haven’t even touched on Google or Facebook yet, which are Modules 4 & 5 ?? Or is this by design to pick out the candidates who entered with advance knowledge??

Looking forward to your feedback!

Hi. Just getting going here, just completed the course. Anyway yes, you are right, this is a long term worksheet, it might take months to fill in. But it gives you an idea of where you are headed. As you progress, you can come back to this and fill it in. When I was in Module 3, all I could do was state I tried $50 in solo ads. At the time I uploaded the worksheet, I couldn’t even fill in number of clicks or anything else. (As it turned out, I got no hoplink clicks and no sales. I think solo ads are better for people who have a product, rather then pure affiliate marketing (just my newbie opinion.))

I too am having problems making my presell pages what is the best and easiest first step to use