Missing bank account information when joining an affiliate network - Clickbank

Hi There,
Just joined and happy to be on this journey with you guys.
I noticed during the creation of my clickbank profile, under the bank details clickbank only requested for the payee name and bank name. Information regarding bank account number, sort code, etc were missing or not required. Please is this the case for everyone.

How will we get paid with only payee name and bank name?

Thanks for your feedback and time.

Regards,

Buchi

Hi Buchi, welcome to the SAS family!
That first sign up information is intended to generally approve your identity, location, and correspondence of personal details. (For example if you are Indian, put an address in the U.S, and your bank account country is the Cayman Islandsā€¦ thereā€™ll be a red flag up :slight_smile: )

The banking details would be filled up later on the ā€˜payoutā€™ section in your Clickbank settings, donā€™t worry about it :slight_smile: In fact, if you already have a working account, you can fill it all up right now!

I hope youā€™re enjoying your experience with us so far!

1 Like

To update your details, go to account settings:

Then Payment Info and click edit:

Here you can enter all of your details, lower your payment threshold and set it to weekly or bi weekly. The default payment method for CB is check.

Oh I see. Thanks for the heads up. The experience and information has been awesome. Working hard to ensure everything learnt is actioned.

1 Like

Great attitude!

Let us know if you need further assistance :slight_smile: