Manually loading my pre sale page on my website, it will not upload

I have tried for hours upon hours to load the pre sale it doesn’t work for me like it does John. in his video the zipped file stays zipped, and works and is downloaded , when I keep trying it to the download it does not download it goes to a new page with all 3 parts listed one on top of the other, it is open I guess and does not download I have my hop link and website 2 days ago but cant figure out how to do this, by the way I am using a Mac and manual method, is everyone else using click funnels ? Is nobody else having this problem?

@Erich, I am using a mac as well. Try the right click function using “Save As”. If your mac is set up to auto Unzip you’ll need to be sure you select the zipped file before uploading.

Hi Sara I redid it your way and was able to get to the page to edit in my html with my hop link , and then did the test like John said and it says it cant safari cant find the page is there something I needed to do on my website? or something else ,its not finding my website , maybe something to activate it, I have never had a website ? Thank You Eric

HI.

I did try the manual method today and so far upon testing on bluehost website, it’s only the Bedbug running.

I entered my website url added /(filename like l2)
The others don’t open (like brain, diet, hair, mortgage, muscle skincare).

And when you open the extracted file, it’s confusing which index you need to use since some have so many index on it’s subfolders.

I am having the same problem. I also get a screen saying A New Wordpress Site Coming Soon.

This means you have either put the files in a different location or not yet unzipped them.

Take a look at this step by step guide and if you are still having trouble please send a support ticket to [email protected] along with your website URL and we’ll take a closer look for you.