Manual Method did not work for me

The URL for the manual metod leads to “page not fond” Repeated the process 3X but same results. Makes me wonder if there is a timing issue. Server needs to update overnight?

2 Likes

had the same problem - when I set up the test folder I had it under home directory - it needs to be in public folder - I set up test folder under public then clicked on box between home button and go - the directory then showed as public/test and then it worked. Check very carefully which folder John is working in - helps to check the URL at the top to see which folder he is working in - spent huge amount of time but finally figured it out. Hope the helps - good luck!

1 Like

Hi @d.bouchie! Actually, what @benofresh2003 mentioned is on point. You might have overlooked where you have added the ‘test’ folder. It should be added under public_html as a subfolder. You may also check on this article from our knowledge base about the updated manual method presell page set up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SAS-Support-Staff @d.bouchie @benofresh2003
Hey! I am having similar issues. I’ve attached it to public_html and tried other places too but I am still getting the 404 ERROR message.

Hi @vargas.sarah.a, can you send a screenshot of your file manager where the presell page is uploaded? And if you can also give me the link to your domain?

@SAS-Support-Staff hey! it took me a few hours but I finally figured it out :sweat_smile: thank you!