Manual Method Confusion

Good morning all, This is Jim and I am getting a little frustrated with this manual method. I went to the resources page and clicked on the "Presell tab but did not see the page that John describes in the lesson. All I get is that I am to use "Zip Extractor to open. Which one am I to open because there are 5 different tabs to choose from and none of them say SAS. I’m sorry, there is a tab that says sas-forbes-advertorial (manual method). It doesn’t say sas survey presell 2019.zip. Where can I find that one?

Anyone care to help?

Hi Jim, I have used the manual method just a couple of hours ago.
When you click on “SAS Survery Presell (Manual Method)” in “Presell Pages” it will go to another screen where it shows the contents of the “SAS Survey Presell 2019.zip” file. You can download this file by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner of your screen.
Also, you might want to open the SAS course in a different browser to see if it renders differently

@7afvet1972 Hey buddy. Listen, there is a small learning curve… but you can totallyu do this. Don’t worry about it and lemme see if I can help.

Step 1: Go to Resurces and click PreSell Pages

Step 2: find the Survey Presell Pages

Step 3: Click on the download arrow at the top right of the screen…

Step 4: Save it in your downloads folder, preferably a folder for zip files.

Step 5: Unzip the file. (I used a free program called Winrar64 but any zip extractor works)

Step 6: Go into the folder where the files have been extracted to…

Step 7: Use any text editor to edit your “source” files. I use an old, discontinued but free
editor called Komposer, which you can get at SourceForge… but any editor works.
step%207

Step 8: If you chose to use Komposer, you need to switch to SOURCE or SPLIT so you can
see the HTML coding

Step 9: Find any instance of clickbank affiliate link and put yours there.

Once you have prepared your files, you can use a program like filezilla to upload them.
Please let us know if you encounter any other roadblocks.

1 Like