Making sales weekly

So thankful for the training I have received here on sas pro. I am currently making real sales through click bank using sas panel and google ads. Sales are going up weekly and I am excited to see just how far I can take this biz.

7 Likes

wooow!! that’s awesome, @megan.j.west1018! I’m happy to know this. keep it up! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

@megan.j.west1018, this is absolutely wonderful! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :fire: :fire: :fire:
Keep the money coming in!

Maybe you can even send a screenshot, to inspire more of our community members :sunglasses:

1 Like

That is awesome! Congratulations and best wishes. Please keep everyone posted (me) on your journey as it sounds like its going to be a marvelous one. Best wishes.

1 Like

Hi Megan, can you tell me how much you started as a daily $ amount for google? Can you share with me what you changed to make it work? How long have you been making sales? I have just completed the course and am starting to do my 2nd Google Ad. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello Team. Congratulations to all those who are making it. it’s really encouraging to most of us who have been with SAs for months and still struggling, we need those testimonies

1 Like

I started with a daily limit per ad at $5 and then scaled it up to $10 to $15. It just depends on your budget.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t log into the platform in a while since MT as I was testing that and now have been suspended with google. I hadnt even logged into google for a few days other than on the app to change some key words and now my account is forever suspended. I am in the process of creating a new account with a list of instructions to do so from the customer service team here on sas. Lizette is awesome!! Anyway I will post a pic here in the next few days to show sales.

2 Likes