Lots Of Hops No Orders

Hello, hope all is well. Iā€™ve sent a lot of traffic to Fat Decimator on Clickbank but it doesnā€™t seem to be working, also very low order form impressions.

1. The vector hand drawn images get about a 6%-10% CTR (Target Audience Women 40-65)
  2. CPC: About $0.25 to $0.75
  3. 10 Ad sets, each with different specific targeting interests
  4. Day Parting 10AM-2PM then 6PM-10PM (Viewers Time Zone) Based on Previous Conversion Data.
  5. Iā€™m tracking the last click of the lander (to the offer) as a custom event cost are $0.79+
  6. From the Quiz Lander to the offer the CTR is about 20%-35%
  7. Hops: 512, Order form impressions 10-15, Sales: 0

To comply with Facebook instead of weight loss Iā€™m using the words ā€œMetabolism Boosterā€
The quiz lander is congruent with the ad.

What do you think Iā€™m doing wrong? Should I switch to another weight loss offer on Clickbank?

BTW: On another campaign, I did receive some sales, then Facebook disapproved the ad, I replicated it on another account and Zero sales.

Hi Peter

How are getting on a week from your post? Did you change something and itā€™s working now? I think weā€™re on the same page trying to promote weight loss offers and may be able to help each other - I hope so anyway.

What quizlander are you using? I am trying to build one in Clickfunnels but taking some time and doing my head in to be honest.

If you have a quizlander from John you can share that might help me a lot.

Thanks
Sally

1. Swipe the AD Copy and the AD Creative Controls
  2. Swipe the PreSell Control

Nowā€¦ the missing piece of the puzzle is the main targeting variable, right?

Dude, instead of going to test the cold ones, why donā€™t you use the the secret weapong of the buyers list that you can use on that niche?

https://members.imjetset.com/targeting/

Diet buyers lists, that the main variable you have to track ROI.

Not low cpc. Not ctr. Not low costs per hops. No CTR data

Leave all the same. Same ads. Same copy. Same images. Same presells. Same offer.

Run 100ā‚¬/week (minimum) /per EACH look a like diet buyers lists that you can use as the secret weapon.

Cheers!

" it doesnā€™t seem to be working" - Quick point here, but when you say ā€˜itā€™, are you referring to that the offer isnt converting, or that your campaign isnt working? Theres a big difference here, because one variable is within your control, and the other isnt. If you believe the offer isnt converting, then your mindset is wrong and your playing the victim. If your saying your campaign isnt working, thats fine, lets get to work!

You 100% should be using the diet buyers list in the ā€˜Targeting Dataā€™ section under resources, https://members.imjetset.com/resources/ . Create a 1% lookalike audience, but still have the demographics set at women 40+. Using lookalike audiences derived from buyers lists is fundamental to starting advertising in any niche.

Back in 2015, when I had my ads and landing pages ULTRA dialed in, I was able to target women 40+ without any other targeting, and thats how i was consistently making 30k+ per day.

Paste in a screenshot of your ad (and video) here. Without being able to view your ad or landing page, it will be pretty hard to tell what your doing wrong.

The ad copy and the video you are using with your ad is very important.

ā€œOn another campaign, I did receive some sales, then Facebook disapproved the ad, I replicated it on another account and Zero sales.ā€ ā€“ Facebook is so finnicky. This is not uncommon. Duplicate the ad group again and then test. If you get an account running for a while, and you ā€˜trainā€™ the pixel, then things will become more consistent.