Listicle Question

Hello!

I created my first Christmas listicle recently. I’m running ads on facebook. I’ve had about 200 clicks on my ad and about 50 clicks on the buttons for the products in my listicle. However, there hasn’t been a single conversion yet. None of the products cost more than $100, so I thought I would have had at least 1 sale at this point.

I’ve spent a considerable amount of time creating great images for the products and writing about the benefits of the products. The products themselves seem to be really good too.

Does anyone have an idea of what I’m doing wrong? I don’t want to share my website, but I think it looks as good as many of the other great listicles I’ve seen out there.

The affiliate networks where the products are from offer multiple tracking links. I mostly chose the links that take people directly to the checkout page from the listicle. Should I instead use links to pages that sell people even more on the product than what I’ve already mentioned in the listicle?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Patrick

@regal_remy maybe you can check Module 9 again about analytic and split testing, on that module john specifically point out, you may test every possible things, may be landing page, maybe audience, or location. keep going!

@maris.bprsalsalaam - Thank you for the suggestion! I will review Module 9 and see what I can learn.

@regal_remy yea, im not doing good myself. got 12% CTR 7% order form impresion, but got no sales so far. i’m still figuring out what is wrong. maybe @IlyaG can get us something to point out?