Legal and Email List Building

So email lists are a gold mine.

But there is one thing that keeps me up at night (OK not literally but needed some drama…) is legal.

Privacy policies,
Terms and Conditions,
GDPR
etc etc

Is there any good resources for covering yourself?

@IlyaG I’m curious about this too.

@ColleenH @James
From a legal point of view, when you are affiliating for different products, it’s always a good idea to have a policy in place on your presell page (check out our last webinar where we went through the important steps to remain legal and legit on Google).
These policies (Namely Privacy, T&C, Contact) can be used from the vendor’s page, from Clickbank, or your own. There are various generates that can help you get your own 100% legal policies up in no time:

Regarding email lists: When you use an autoresponder, GDPR policies etc are automatically followed (by including an unsubscribe link and relevant disclaimers on their emails) by the autoresponder itself, therefore all you need to take care of is that the links you said have the above mentioned data (it can be very minimal like you can see on the SAS Survey presell page, providing Clickbank’s information), and follow honest guidelines (no misleading/tricking, no foul language etc).

1 Like

Hi!
When I’m going to use the privacy policy from the vendor’s page, then how do I connect the privacy policy to my clickfunnel sales page?

1. Do I have to create a new “privacy policy” page in Wordpress and then connect it with clickfunnels and when the customer clicks on the privacy policy, then my wordpress page opens or should the vendor’s privacy policy be open on the vendor’s site or
  2. There is an option B?
    I would like to now how it’s technically done (connecting privacy policy page with clickfunnels)…
    Cheers!
    Hedi

Okay guys I got it done. It was easier than I thought. If anyone needs a hand with this question, I’m ready to help. Cheers!