Launch My Second Solo Ad Ever

Put my mind together and as John said, money likes speed.

Drew a funnel out and filled in the gaps, and now I’m waiting for the Great success.

This is a HINT, put it on paper, else a person gets a bit over welled.

I’ll keep you informed but It feels great.

2 Likes

Hey Barry, which products are you promoting? How did you build the presell pages? Did you use any of ours? Give us some DETAILS :smiley:

Hi IIyaG

I went into the Health Niche, The problem with Affiliate Links is that it goes to the product owner then onto their email list, so you cannot follow up. So my campaign went like this, Copy to the Sola Add provider with links to a sign up form, after the sign up form then onto a thank-you page then to the Affiliate offer. The mistake I made was that there is a confirmation email that goes out to the visitor and they do not get added to your email list until they confirm on the link but they went onto the offer before the confirmation was complete.
Now I changed that, they must first confirm before I send them on to the Offer. My stats were, I had 50 people sign up, 2 confirmed, 1 unsubscribed and 14 visitors to the offer.

Regards
Barry

Hi IIyaG

I’m still struggling to get the manual method off the ground, i have done everything a number of times over, watching the video over and over, does not come right.

I have a website, but home page is my own but the way I understand it it should not matter. website name/(name of folder)/ … but still get a message oops can’t be found. I need this sort to launch my google adds.

Regards
Barry