Landing pages for other affilate offers

Hello, everyone. Our homework in today’s inner circle meeting was to make a post and ask for feedback.

To date I have make over $3000 promoting the Super Affiliate System. I was testing some things and took a time out while I was working on a major project on a way to make money on a niche no one knows about in the legal / real estate field. I made membership site in Clickfunnels and in the future I will use Clickfunnel’s Backpack to make it an affiliate offer. It was hundreds of hours of hard work, but I will probably post more on that later.

A while back ago I made a Super Affiliate System template on Builderall. It was ok, but using Clickfunnels or the manual method was significantly better.

I spent $2000 to be in a Builderall special training. I learned techniques which I used to almost replicate John’s landing page. The only thing is that Builderall does not have a very good progress bar for the pop up and I had to make one up.

Builderall is going through major upgrades this month and it is looking awesome. I hope they fix a few things so I can make an exact copy of John’s landing page.

Currently I would say the Manual method and Clickfunnels is better, but the template I made is functional. I have read many of these posts and people are looking for an alternative to Clickfunnels. I am planning on creating a new Super Affiliate System landing page after Builderall’s upgrade. The main advantage of Builderall is that it is only $29 per month and once the system is perfected, you wouldn’t need Clickfunnels or Bluehost.

The link is below if you want to check it out.

https://www.sas.allcash365.com/

Moving forward I will be mainly be promoting the product I created for my client, Builderall, and Super Affiliate System. And of course I will be using the information John teaches to promote the new product. Funny thing is I was able to negotiate a 50% commission to license the rights to sell the product online using the money I made promoting SAS as leverage.

I was also going to make other templates. So far I have made an almost exact copy of John’s Fat Decimator System landing page on Builderall. The only difference is I had to shrink it a little bit because Builderall does not have a survey element.

I just finished optimizing it for mobile phones just after the inner circle meeting. I put the links so you can compare John’s Clickfunnels version with my Builderall version.

John’s Clickfunnels version

My Builderall version
https://www.fatloss.allcash365.com/

Should I perfect the Super Affiliate System landing page using Builderall and should I make more landing pages for other affiliate offers?

I will make those landing pages if I get enough feedback, thanks.

1 Like

Hi Larios!
The landing page looks good, just like John’s!

The only thing I saw was that when I clicked through your quizz there was some sort of disruption between every click, while I can click through John’s quizz more smoothly. (No idea how much that affects conversions.)

Just wanted you to know. Best of luck!
/Stefan

Hi Pedro, good job! It seems that you’ve indeed taken it one step forward, made some research on your own and upgraded your business. Builderall looks interesting, I’ll be checking it out and see if I can use it on any of my funnels :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations. Thanks for your post. Will be looking for more.
Thanks,
Pat

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. The reason for the disruption is because Builderall does not have a survey element like clickfunnels. The way I worked around it is I made exact pages so when you click on the button, it goes to the next webpage.

Builderall is going to have a new editor soon. The website will be responsive and adaptive. It is supposed to go really fast. Once it is fully operational, I already started experimenting with the new website builder.

David Sharpe from Legendary Marketer has recently started to work with Builderall, so I have noticed that many of the new features is very similar to Clickfunnels so hopefully sometime in the future they will add a survey element.

As of now I do think Clickfunnels is better at more advanced funnels. Builderall had glitches that did work for me, so when I created an online course for someone in the legal field, I used Clickfunnels. That course should be fully ready in 2020.

Hopefully there will be less glitches with the new website builder in Builderall. But the most important reason why I like Builderall is that it is great if you are making a basic sales funnel and you can connect upto 15 domains. You can hook up SSL certificates for free, just like BlueHost. I pay over $100 per year for just my SSL certificate on GoDaddy. I think in Clickfunnels you can connect upto 3 domains.

I will repost once I redo the sales funnel and post any other copies of John templates. I will try to post in the community more often.

Yes, I love Clickfunnels, too.
Using it for most of my landers.

i like it looks PRO :sunglasses: