Landing Page Issues

Oh, I forgot to say FB is not the only game in town!

1 Like

*you got that right helen !

That is Awesome!.. How long have you had this in place?
Are people coming and signing, or are they hopping off without form fill?
I know Johns funnel is tuned for perfectionā€¦ I wonder how an email form might detour
many people from getting to the landing pageā€¦
I guess this will be one of the issues we have to master. The faster we can adjust our approach and adapt to the challenges will certainly translate to more income.
I just set up FB accounts last night and I am a little apprehensive about dealing with them.
Thank You for your timely suggestion!

I was thinking of putting an opt-in form. Iā€™m just concerned people might be reluctant to give an emailā€¦ Either way it will cut down on potential buyers.

sky

Hey Sky,

Thanks for the reply. I was always taught by a good friend of mine that has been in this space for the past 7 years and made millions like John to always build your list and collect emails. You can build an effective Landing Page to collect emails and then send them to the lander for SAS. Itā€™s only an additional step and if theyā€™re truly interested theyā€™ll give their email just we did to get to this course, right? Weā€™re here, why not them? :slight_smile: Lol

I have 20 opt-ins so far and according to Clickbank I have 50+ Hop Link clicks and 2 order form impressions, so itā€™s a testing and traffic game. We know this.

Just keep sending traffic to the offer and it will happen for us! We got this! That list you collect will equal a ton of money in the future to you as you can market other high ticket products to them.

Happy marketing and you can do it!

Cheers.

Rodney Kim

1 Like

Ty Ty,
I see that the opt-in form will do more to get people to commit.

I just got my FB accounts up, created an audience, then working on actual ad.

Then BOOM!.. FB boots me out of both accountsā€¦ A screen tells me there is suspicious activity on my account, and I now need to give my cell #

I have never given personal info to FBā€¦ I know this is futile because they will get all the info they want from our credit card.

I guess if I want to make this thing work I will have to bend a little in my principals.

Sky, I wouldnā€™t give them my number. What if this is a hacker? Ask them to give you their number and you will call them.

1 Like

Thanks for the inspiration and encouragement Jeanette. Great Cartoon!!

1 Like

hey happy for your progress im stuck in click funnels trying to get my affiliate link to stick. iā€™ve saved it numerous times ,cannot move on til it stays saved. you have any tips? thanks ,keep up the good work! richard vejar

So, after reading through all of these posts while trying to figure out how to get my ad approved through facebook, I took the advice of amycus14 above and built a landing page as a bridge to the main facebook website so that the page would get approved. Itā€™s one extra step for someone but honestly if they are really serious about wanting to build a business for themselves, I think they can handle clicking another button. Iā€™m not yet asking for an email address yet either (until I can set up the autoresponder). I just wanted to see if Facebook Ads would approve it first. Take a look at it https://profitfromhomeonline.com/free

And the result? Yes, Facebook Ads did APPROVE!

AND, FYI? I didnā€™t know how to do a page like this at all. ClickFunnels is really so easy to do. I just picked that template and changed a few things and followed the instructionsā€¦ and Voila. I canā€™t believe I did it and itā€™s working correctly.

If you want something bad enoughā€¦ you will figure this out! Iā€™m so excited!!

4 Likes

Good going! Money loves speed - take action (even imperfect) just like your doing and you will get results, plus youā€™re learning skills along the way that will help you scale down the road :slightly_smiling_face:

• Seth
1 Like

So I have read through this whole topic - and am in the same initial boat - got denied twice once after following the set up to a T and then on appeal citing the legal suggestions and copy of the disclaimer. they responded with same reply as most and said it is the landing page. Going to keep trying some options and will keep posting results as well as try other ad options. Really think starting with a skincare or non make money offer maybe the way to go for 1st few FB ads - I have done for my commerce with no denial so its not ā€œleaving thier siteā€ that is the issue - also i would guess they take offense to Johns comment about instagram and followers in the video. I 100% agree with the video but just sayinā€¦

UPDATE

Donā€™t understand FB but shortly after they denied my long appeal i get this approval email!

Not sure how it will last but going to milk it while i can

I think with most of the fb denials, it is done by an automated process. I think we need to get a real person to read our appeals and I think that is not always happening.

A few things:

1. I have changed the video on the presell page to NOT show the stack of cash.
  2. If facebook denies anyones ads, feel free to send this legal letter to them. Everything we do complies with all laws, as well as Facebooks rules. If they try to fight this legal letter I will be surprised. Link to download legal letter, https://drive.google.com/open?id=15H3YSbAwrwpyqmTzWHJxKz3-19H_FzlS

3 Likes

Thank you @John_Crestani!! :sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks Jeanette. I appreciate your efforts and will watch to see how this turns out. I am having a similar problem and given my inadequacy in FB or really any of this stuff Iā€™m like a blind man in the dark wearing welding goggles :frowning_face: Heck I donā€™t even know if that emoticon will show up?!@#$%^&*()_+???

I figure if I keep plugging away I will slowly learn the terminology and actually have a clue about how this all works! I too count on those elate night Aha moments. I just need a whole lot more of them!!!

Again thanks.

John

So I did create a new ad on FB using the Johnā€™s landing page. It was naturally disapproved. I requested a review and shared the link to the legal letter. Still waiting for the verdict.

LMAO!!! FB did approve it!!

1 Like

:muscle::fist::clap::clap::clap::beers::beers::beers::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

I sent the letter, but still they rejected and disapproved.I think the best way is to follow amycus14 advise, to have bridge page. It will be best if we have follow up letters with this bridge page.