Kris from Southwest Florida

Hey, I’m Kris from Southwest Florida. I am currently in the field of education…yes, overworked and underpaid! LOL I’ve been in this field for 25+ years and I am most definitely ready for some financial freedom! I am super excited to be here and can’t wait to get to know everyone in the community. I have many goals, but the one I am most focused on right now is digging in and learning what I need to get out there and become successful.

Hi Kris @kriszmett :wave:

It is my pleasure to welcome you to the SAS family! I sincerely hope that this course will give you everything to soon fulfil your dream of financial freedom!
Please let me quickly introduce you to the SAS team - click right here. We will be supporting you along this new journey. But beside us, you also have the whole community here supporting you. So for your own good, I advise you to be an active part of this community. Everyone is here for the same reason - so let’d help and encourage each others. Whenever you have any question, first check if that question might has been dealt with in the forum before. For that also please search our knowledge base. If you cannot find the answer here, don’t hesitate to make a post in the forum. And if that still doesn’t work, you are welcome to address the SAS support. But as I mentioned, if you connect with the other students here, you will see how super helpful the community will be for you.

There are also weekly webinars, which I highly recommend - my colleague Ilya will be holding those sessions and you are also welcome to post your questions in the Q/A part of it. Please go have a look at the schedule and the video library of previous sessions right here.

Ione last thing - you just joined our course in time to participate in our contest and to be in with the chance to win awesome prizes. All the required knowledge will be taught to you in the upcoming weeks. Click here to get more information about our contest! Looking forward to seeing you design here. :four_leaf_clover:

Good luck and enjoy the start! Always work hard and stay focused!!! :v: