Justin from Logan Utah

My name is Justin, I live in Utah. I am a new member of this community and I’m excited to learn how I can make extra income online. I work on a small ranch that does not pay the bills all the time so I’m hoping that I can get financial freedom through this course.

2 Likes

Welcome to the SAS family, @justin.bean16!

Looking forward to helping you achieve your financial freedom. :grinning:

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Hi Justin @justin.bean16 - we are so glad to see that you decided to take over control of your financial freedom!
This course will teach you everything you need to start your own successful online business…once you have reached that point, the money will fly in as you have never imagined.
But till then you still need to cover some training and work on your skills - hard work is inevitable in this business, but all the effort will eventually pay off!
Good luck and enjoy the journey with us - we are always here for you, if you need any kind o f support :muscle:

PS: Please upload a profile picture.