Just dropped my First SOLO AD

I just promoted two different products through Udimi!

I promoted the SAS course and CyrptoVault. I am currently on Module 4 and wanted to be consistent with what the program was asking of me. If I don’t do it, I won’t become better. There are no failures, only deferred successes.

I look forward to giving you an update in the coming week. Thanks for you encouragement and challenge.

1 Like

I like how positive you are, @r.williams. Keep it up! And we’ll look forward to your update. :slight_smile:

I hope your ads get you lots of commissions. I would love to be on Chapter 4 already. I’m only on Chapter one and I’m stuck on the Niche Worksheet. I hope to be further along tomorrow. :crazy_face:

I appreciate that!

My encouragement to you is to keep at it. A key thing to remember is that you are beginning a business and not a hobby. You don’t have to be too knowledgeable in your topic. Make sure to pick a niche that you can make money in so that later you can spend time doing the things you love.

Update, the first Solo Ad has be executed and I am currently waiting for clicks to come in. I’m excited and nervous to see the conclusion on these two campaigns.

I’m interested to know how your solo ads do. I getting ready to drop mine tomorrow.