July 18th Coaching Call

Hello! Just a quick reminder that our weekly Coaching Call will take place THURSDAYS from now on. So join us this Thursday, July 18th at 3PM PST / 6PM EST. We have updated the format and Sara will be answering questions on the Course for the first hour of the call, and I will discussing online advertising and answering your questions during the second hour.

You may post questions here or bring them to the webinar or both!

If you have not registered for the weekly Coaching Calls yet, you can do so here: https://members.imjetset.com/coaching-calls/

3 Likes

Hi Andy,

Iā€™d like some help on interpreting the data. So far, on several FB campaigns, I have excellent CTR (5% and 4% respectively) resulting in 92 hops over the first 4 days. I just figured out how to set up pixels for FB and Google in Clickbank today so that should be giving me OFI data. Assuming good CTR and generating hops but no sales, do I start testing to see if I can find an ad that converts to a sale. Or, do I assume that because the ad is performing well at a basic level (its driving traffic to the vendor), its a numbers game and I should increase the daily spend from $20 to $30 to see if a higher traffic number results in a conversion? Will tune in at 4 pm tomorrow to see what you have to say.

1 Like

Webinar have a look at it

Kind of a cryptic answer. Care to elaborate for me. I could use an answer. Thanks.

Hi Andy, itā€™s Susan Haselwood. Thank you so much for trying to answer my question. It was a little too techy for this coaching call so Sara recommended I speak with Sabrina, who may be able to log on to my actual website to better assist me.
However, the questions you did answer were very informative.
I love the analytic sections of the advertising mediums that we use, it really enables one to track the whole process so much more easily.
Thanks again, S.H.

1 Like

Hi @doug! Results and interpreting data can be tricky, because something I may consider a ā€œless than stellarā€ result, someone else may be over the moon about a particular result, and visa-versa. My point is, itā€™s an interpretation and we all tend to view things a bit differently when it comes to campaign results.

For example, I thought I was doing great with one of my campaigns (conversions for less than $5 each) but after a few months, I setup an experiment and after several weeks, my conversion cost was just over $2 each. So while I was happy with the results, I was still able to make HUGE improvements.

Bottom line is, if you are not happy with the results (and maybe even if you are happy with them), try something new. Experiment to see if you can improve. If youā€™re getting everything but conversions, you might try editing your audience, targeting, location, etc. as it relates to the campaign you are running. Or increase your budget as we discussed on the webinar and give it a few days.

Hope that helps!