John.. I thought you said we are obliged to promote your recommended affiliate offers?

John, in your webinar and prior to sigining up you mentioned that all participants are obliged to promote your recommended offers. If that’s the case why is there a need to choose a niche? Did I understand your correctly?

Aru

Hello Manickam! You are by no means obliged to promote the SAS. John has the best experience with the SAS and lots of success, therefore he can also recommend the best methods of advertising and best practice to achieve results. We also give out other offers which we know work, which we provide presell pages for and some advertising materials.

However, the purpose of the program is to teach the process, make you understand that it is possible to succeed with affiliate marketing, provide training through the different steps, and show you how you can successfully promote essentially every product on the market, while following the shown practices and adjusting them based on various factors. So the ultimate goal is to make you a Super Affiliate, which means you will be able to do EVERYTHING by yourself, therefore choosing a niche would be an important first step on that road :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks llyaG for the prompt reply. But do I start advertising with solo ads or should I wait till the end?

Aru