Issues with clickfunnels 1 and 2

Hi, I have not been able to do the clickfunnels 1 because when I select home page, there are no pages for me to choose. As if it is frozen to load pages for regular.
So, I have done the second method. I have followed every step from the manual that I found on a different discussion here. Very helpful, but now when I go on my webpage, it is still my old home page that shows up. If I do go on my Bluehost, the page it shows to me is JOhn’s. Not sure why it is not updated on my page.
What might help with this is I used to have this domain with a different host. I have transferred it to Bluehost. I had used Wordpress too before, I only had a title, and a tag line, nothing else added to it. I think this is why I have issues loading a new homepage possibly. I would have liked to have that page set up tonight and be more advanced than that tonight, but I do hope you can help so things get moving.
Thanks!

Clear you cookie and cache, and follow the steps in the training you will be fine.

If you want to jump on a skype call with me to run through set up, email me a few times and your contact details at [email protected] :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help! In the end, I got a new url, as a bunch of stuff happened with Go Daddy. lol. But Sabrina was amazing at helping. Thank you again for your time!