Is there video showing how to add other products presell pages to click funnels and run the ad?

Is there video showing how to add other products presell pages to click funnels and run the ad?

Has anyone made any sales from other products from clickbank using clickfunnels??

Hi Turgut! Yes we do have some guides!

First, you have some additional presell page in your resources area which can be loaded to Clickfunnels with one click.

Second, I’ve recently made a video tutorial that shows how I choose a product and create a new presell page for it in about 15 minutes.

About running the ads, you would need to implement the training that John provides through the course and use the Affiliate materials provided to you by the different vendors, some provide targeting data, email swipes etc. You can use the info to generate good ads, while relying on the info and training John provides through his course.

Also I’d like to refer you to our knowledge-base, where you can find additional info and some video guides like this one about Facebook audience insights to upgrade your marketing techniques.

Some good gems in those links.
Thanks for sharing!