Irrelevant topic

Hi, all.
It has been a long time since my last posts and comments on the forum and Facebook group and this post may appear long enough relative to your time, but you can use Tim Ferriss offered speed reading technique, if anything. I wouldn’t regard some links to “3d parties” mentioned below as “promotion of other people’s products”, because I’d like to just ask for an advice regarding them and potential further usage.

I have been sporadically watching John’s materials during this time, along as consuming much business stuff by other internet business runners. I probably may have fallen into Shiny Object Syndrome. I basically had gone through approx. 65% of the material in the members area and have designed 80% of content for 2 websites (with already acquired domains) along with a set of thematically nested websites. Because I’d like to develop the value first and then switch to marketing.
I watched replays of nearly all John’s webinars and as he once held a webinar with Bill McIntosh
(jobcrusher.com) I had been registered to his mailing list and kept getting notifications about his webinars and offers. I watched 70% of his webinars also and would admit his 6 to 12 month money back guarantees and recent webinar on adversarials were rather promising and generally good offers, which I stll wouldn’t afford to buy, as I haven’t even started with affiliate marketing actually (that is haven’t yet written
a single public text with an affiliate link). But recently Bill offered to participate in a 10-day free trial of his subscription membership website offer (on Profitplatform), so now I’m in the middle of it and accomplished 2 tasks assigned each day (domain registration and value proposition development (completed actually by ~70% in Bill’s framework) . They’ve already built a membership website for free for my niche (equipped with ~8K software plugins) and he’s providing marketing trainign each day for these 10 days. After these 10 days if I agree to keep the website I’d pay 97$/mo for unlimited websites (blog, membership, e-com).

The subscription membeship business model seems lucrative as it provides a set of regular customers (although email marketing seems a bit similar for me, but they build a website with membership area plugin installed etc).
The point is that before starting marketing I’d like to develop the value at least on 95% (which Tim Ferriss also recommends) and although I actually developed the concept of software and maybe some other digital products to sell (on a subscription or otherwise) I may build it myself in a several months. Even if I start publishing the 80% of content for a web-site I’ve already designed (only bought the domain yet), I still designed the monetization via affiliate (Clickbank and maybe Amazon) links interweaved into blog posts (with the ratio of affiliate and content related links as 1:3). As I have a huge data base of content-related links and articles (not affiliate related) to publish there (maybe with my reviews and summaries), it may sound very suitable for a subscription, but I planned to publish them for free as these are just research articles by other authors on my niche. Anyway, for value development I’d need several months and probably won’t develop it to 90% in the next few days.

So I’m now inclined towards actually not to extend Bill’s offered subscription to his Profitplatform with 97$/mo for unlimited websites and hosting and dozen of expensive plugins. So I basically wanted to inquire wether someone would be interested to build and host their subscription membership websites (or blog, e-com). I’d provide logins to my account and/or screen recording etc, as needed.

Thanks
P.S. Writing late, so sorry, if anything, but will clarify unclear moments, if requested.

The link to Tim Ferriss speed reading technique https://tim.blog/2009/07/30/speed-reading-and-accelerated-learning/