Introduction to the SAS Course

Hello from MD, my name is Bello, I currently work as an employee for Amazon fulfillment and I’m so glad to join the SAS

Hi @bellotifang11 ! Welcome to the SAS family! We’re happy to have you.

Hi Bello @bellotifang11,
My colleague from the SAS-support staff already gave you a warm welcome…:hugs:
Nevertheless, I would also like to write a few welcome lines to you.
So while you get familiar with the whole course environment I highly recommend you get connected with our other students here. Things will go so much more smooth if you have a regular and active communication with these colleagues - you guys are all challenged by the same things along this new journey with affiliate marketing. So there is no better person to ask how to break through these obstacle. Exchange your ideas and grow together! This is the key to success!
Besides the forum, you can should also search our knowledgebase for more detailed instructions and clarifications. In case you still can’t find an answer to you questions, then do not hesitate to shoot a message to our support.
You also have the chance to join our weekly live webinars with my colleague Ilya. We will select specific topics which will be explained in more detail during these sessions. Go have a look at the schedule right here.
Another great thing waiting for you is our “Build your presell page” contest…we have fantastic prizes for you, so go find out how to participate right here. Every skill you need to know for that will be taught to you in the first modules of the course! Good luck for that and please enjoy your new journey :sunglasses:
All the best!