Introduction to the SAS Community

Hi everyone, Stan here from Utah. Currently, I get up at 2:30 am to work 2 different jobs 6-7 days a week and work 55-60+ hours p/wk. My motivation for a lifestyle improvement is that I am missing out watching my kids grow, their activities and just being there for them (and my wife).

So the short term goal is to consistently earn enough online income monthly to drop one job to be able to focus on the SAS program. I have tried many other avenues to make money that have fizzled out, but I am hopeful that with the offered support and training I will prevail and be monetarily successful. Cheers.

Hey Stan, thank you for sharing your story with us…waking up in the middle of the night for 2 jobs sounds quite exhausting! So I am very glad to see you here, joining the course and hopefully this will bring a big change to your life!
In order to achieve your goals I highly recommend you to follow all of John’s advices! Work hard and never give up! And along this journey I kindly ask you to share all your thoughts and experiences with us-the good and the bad, because we are all here to help and support one another! Good luck and great success to you :tada:

Hi Stan~
Nice to meet you! Love to hear you’re motivation is to watch your kids grow and be there for your wife! Looking forward to hearing your success stories - stick with it!:slight_smile:
Keisha