I'm new here! Finished week 1 in 1 day.... ready to start

Hi, I’m Sue, and excited for a business opportunity. I’ve been a stay at home mom of six for 22 years, and now I’m facing a divorce. So I need a source of income. Im committed, devoted, determined, scared and excited! I’ll take any tips and help I can. I finished week 1 in 1 day and am listening to the CD series, My wish is my command… thanks for your help!!!

3 Likes

Hi,
I’m newbie, just i finished my welcome module.
wish you the best.

1 Like

~ Welcome Sue! I wish you nothing but the best on this new journey! :heart:

1 Like

Wish you the best! I am very new to affiliate marketing. Lets learn together and help each other to get our dream life!!:grinning:

Hi Susan, welcome to the family! Life can be tough sometimes and I am sorry to hear about all the difficulties you are going through right now! Hopefully this course and all your plans with it are something to hold on to, so your mind can stay positive!
I am happy to see that you are committed, because working hard is the base for any success!
Get familiar with our team right over here in case you will need a little help- we are here for you, and so are all the other students! So don’t hesitate to mingle with us, ask your questions, offer your help and share your knowledge!
Also make sure you participate in our weekly WEBINARS, where you will also find replay videos of each session- these webinars offer valuable extra knowledge to you💪

We are looking forward to see you around and for now- Enjoy week 2!

Welcome to the community and the next chapter in your life. Clean slate! I bet a year from now, you’ll look back and see how far you’ve come and be so happy you took the dive! We’re here for you!

1 Like

Yes hopefully this does pan out for all of us! it will be great.Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Thanks, you new too?

Yes I am. Excited to get started and trying my best to be opened minded haha and not talk myself out of it.

1 Like

Congratulations on jumping on Sue. Sounds like you are taking a leap in a great direction despite your challenges.

1 Like