I'm 66 and What I Know

Hi Everyone.
I hope this message finds you all in good spirits. My name is Keith Cooper , and I am thrilled to be a part of this wonderful group. At 66 years young, I stand before you today with a message of encouragement and a call to embrace certain qualities that can truly enrich our lives.

First and foremost, let us strive to be brave. Life has a way of presenting us with challenges and obstacles, but it is our courage that allows us to face them head-on. Let us not be deterred by fear or uncertainty, but instead, let us stand tall and steadfast, ready to overcome whatever comes our way.

In addition to courage, I believe it is essential for us to embody the faith of a child. Children possess a beautiful innocence and unwavering belief in the possibilities that lie before them. Let us tap into that childlike wonder and have faith in our dreams, our capabilities, and the potential that resides within each and every one of us. By nurturing this faith, we can unlock boundless creativity and rediscover the joy of pursuing our passions.

Consistency is another crucial aspect that I encourage all of us to embrace. It is through consistent effort and dedication that we can achieve our goals and make meaningful progress. Let us commit ourselves to taking small steps each day, consistently working towards our aspirations. Remember, it is the accumulation of these consistent actions that can lead to significant transformations in our lives.

Lastly, I implore each one of you to take action. Ideas and dreams alone cannot create change. It is when we actively pursue our aspirations and translate our thoughts into action that we experience true growth and transformation. Let us not be paralyzed by indecision or a fear of failure, but rather let us boldly step forward and embrace the opportunities that await us.

As we embark on this journey together, let bravery, childlike faith, consistency, and action be our guiding principles. Let us support and uplift one another, celebrating our successes and learning from our setbacks. Together, we have the power to create a vibrant, thriving community that inspires and empowers us all.

Thank you for welcoming me into this group, and I am excited to witness the remarkable things we will accomplish together.

1 Like

Dear Keith:

Thank you for this heartfelt message (more than a month old).

It hit home to me. Everything you said is in my belief and life direction. I had to copy and paste it into my computer’s Page to save it for later reading.
Dear, you said it all…Tears or Smiles…I had it all…But the Phoenix always rises from ashes…I’m also a Unicorn who flies high and above in my dimension and timeline.

Besides, I am even a bit older than you are (in age) LOL, but age was never an issue for my creativity or strength to move forward. I feel a little funny to admit with you; the reason for it is that I’m a yogin (yogini, to be exact) from a Buddhist Sacred practice, so we see life as a temporary stop or a great university of experiments. Therefore, no failure is a real defeat but rather a lesson to learn and a step to moving forward. In this historical time of Earth Ascension, the internet allows “like-heart-minded” people to connect.
As you said, together and collectively, we can bring great positive and beneficial contributions to humanity.
Warm welcome here, and thanks again for your message of courage and compassion.
Nguyen

Welcome and thanks do much for the encouraging words.