Igor Kheifets Email List Building

Hi guys, is there anyone using or have tried Igor Kheifets email list building for lead generation? If so, could you kindly share with myself and the group. A salesman working for Igor is trying to charge me $357 for 200 clicks of solid leads according to him.

If anyone reading this and have had substantial results from Igor Kheifets lead generation and conversation into sales please honestly share with the group. I was told in an email from Dennis that "This was their smallest package price.

Thanks,
Emmanuel

Hi Emmanuel, I haven’t had any experience with Igor’s ads to be honest, but I can comment about the price. Of course it depends what is it that you are promoting? Are you promoting the SAS onnly?

Google Ads, which is the best converting advertising network, would have an average CPC of 4-5$ at minimum, as observed by myself and based on customer experience in the last couple of months, and the traffic quality there is questionable. So 1.7$ per click, for high quality visits which would allow for opt-in (do you have an opt-in in place?) and a chance of a sale, is actually a good price.

Good luck!

Unfortunately, the experience that I have had with Igor et. al, has not been a good one.

Did you do any follow up emails after your campaign with Igor?