If you have blank pages, turn off minify for JavaScript

Hi there

A question, im tryinng to ad my setup clickfunnel but every time i do the ‘‘Compatibility Check"
its telling me that my CloudFlare is not ok. telling me to check my: "If you have blank pages, turn off minify for JavaScript’’

i mean where What ?

If you have blank pages, turn off minify for JavaScript.

Need help

regards
Steve

Hi @elfleap! Most commonly it is due to the site being on a “coming soon” status:
​

Log into your Bluehost account, then go to ‘sites’ on the left-hand side menu. Then over your domain and ‘log in to Wordpress’. Then click that orange ‘coming soon active’ banner above. And choose to launch the site or deactivate the ‘coming soon’. Then it should all work :slight_smile:

Otherwise, please go to your WP Dashboard, Performance>General settings, scroll down to Minify box and deselect the enable box (if the setting is present on your end).

If that doesn’t help, you don’t have to worry about it, it’s a small clash between one of WordPress’s native plugin’s and Clickfunnels plugin but it will not be any problem, as long as you don’t add a blank/empty funnel (which you have no reason to do).

Hope this helps.