If we should track visitors from solo ads with our FB pixel, why don't we learn about Fb til week 5?

Isit worth doing solo ads with no website, FB pixel or email list?

Just pure gambling for a sale? Should i then send them to sells page and not the default email optin landing page?

Hi Mikey! ‘worth’ is a matter of perspective. Solo ads advertising is a good first dip in the waters of affiliate marketing as it shows you how advertising works, how an email list can be used, what are email swipes (or any swipes for that matter), and allows you to have your first chance at generating a commission and making money along the way.

Is it the best method of advertising? It’s not, there are many other good ones, that you will be combining your advertising strategy with. Google, Facebook, Bing, targeting emails yourself etc. This will all be revealed as you move along with the stages and modules of the course, to build your affiliate empire step by step :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right ok thankyou @IlyaG, i will have a taster but no that to take full advantage wait til i can combine all the strategies.

1 Like