I just joined a few days ago

Hello, My name is Linda, I am from Minnesota. I just joined a couple of days ago. Looks like I have a lot to learn. My goal is to succeed and to bring in a lot of MONEY. to be able to be secure and not worry about bills. I only want to worry about where are we going to travel next!
I have been indifferent businesses for myself for 40 years. Some succeeded some not so much I do not know anything about affiliate marketing. It is time to make the change and learn everything I can and succeed. I am glad to be here. Hope to get to know you all.

2 Likes

Hi there, @lmbalfe! We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS!

Looking forward to helping you plan those travels ahead.
:smiley:
Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

That’s the spirit - learn, work hard and prosper!
The ones that are truly dedicated to this, will succeed - but you need the right attitude!

So I have no doubt you will be able to make this work for yourself! Remember to connect with the rest of our community to benefit from everyone’s knowledge!

Have fun and make the most out of this! Good luck!

PS: Please upload a profile picture.