I have a lot of solo ad providers asking about lead pages

I have a lot of solo ad providers asking about lead pages. How would I make a lead page? Sorry if this is simple I’m new to the terms.

1 Like

Hello Jason! I hope it’s all good with your Clickbank account now! :smiley:

To promote any kind of affiliate offer on any advertising network (Google ads, Facebook Ads, bing…), you cannot use the direct hoplink / affiliate link, these kinds of promotion are always rejected. Some Solo Ad providers follow the same practice as well :slight_smile:

You’d need to have a website/presell/landing page of your own that complies with the Provider’s/network’s policy in order to promote the offer. You’d need to create one yourself or use the ones we provide and show you how to publish during module 2 (Week 2) of the course :slight_smile: So to get your page you’d just need to be A LITTLE more patient :wink:

How about you check out some of our videos meanwhile, in regards to different presell pages and their best practice?

Hi Ilya, I am new to the course! I was also trying to do Solo ADS without a landing page/website just like we are tought in the first week by John… and I had Sellers asking me for such opt-in links.
Can I just do Solo ads wihtout such landing pages? is it not recommended for getting good sales? This is just the way we are taught week 1…
thanks,
Shlomo.