I GOT 2 SALES ON DAY 2 (as in day after I bought the program)

I GOT 2 SALES ON DAY 2 (as in day after I bought the program).

Hey everyone, first time posting on here - I finished the program and have gotten 2 sales so far.

So, how did this happen?

Well, on day 2 I decided to launch a Facebook ad. It was extremely broad, included mobile devices, was world wide, aaaaand only ran for a few hours…before it was disapproved.

So, I got 2 sales during this time - it was about 10 PM on a Wednesday I think (Pacific Time). 1 regular sale and 1 payment option sale.

After the ad was running for a bit, I kept going in and tweaking it a little bit…big mistake. Should have let it run to see how it did instead of being impatient and immediately messing with it.

I have ran a few other ads since then on different places such as Google Ads, YouTube, and a few more on FaceBook, ran a couple solo ads on Udimi, but no more sales.

I’m still working on implementing better tracking, re-targeting, email opt-in pages, and some other things to improve things.

I haven’t gotten the 5 sale threshold on clickbank yet, so I still haven’t gotten paid out yet. Tried to run an ad for Unlock Your Hip Flexors, to promote a lower ticket product for more conversions to get to 5 sales and get paid out, but no more sales yet.

That’s my story and thanks for reading.

Hopefully this helps someone.

Oh - also, I forgot to include the fact that the ad I got sales on, I posted a hoplink from clickbank, not a clickfunnels landing page linked to a purchased domain…

• Craig
3 Likes

Hi Craig

Congrats on your sales btw. Can I ask did you get the sales from your FB ads or another adv. network? and were you selling the SAS or another item? Are you using Clickfunnels?
Your input would be greatly appreciated

thanks
LMJ :slight_smile:

Hy everyone, here’s my take on it,

Congrats for Graig who is the only one on this thread that got sales. On my part I got 2 order from impression on 57 hops but no sales? Put close to $200 on Solo ads and ‘‘Voilà’’.

I believed it was going to come in as I thought there was actually 2 person who got to the billing form page.

Nope…nothing yet and it’s been 2 weeks since!??

I am now working on the click funnel method and will track the optin and follow up with emails for the potential buyers. That should bring sales.

Best of luck everyone!

Hi Laura

I got them from FB ads and I was promoting the SAS product. I did not use click funnels for that offer, as I ran the ad the day after I got the program - my landing page was my affiliate link :stuck_out_tongue:

It was a weird scenario that shouldn’t have happened, but did (fb approved my ad with my landing page as my affiliate link (I didn’t know you couldn’t do that at the time, as it was the day after I bought SAS)

1 Like