I cant see the devices tab

I am on google adwords, i clicked all campaigns, and I dont see Devices anywhere, and I cant adjust any bids at all for different devices…check it out…

Hi @reddlerille! Click the Campaigns tab. Then select one of your campaigns or both of them. Click the Settings tab. To expand the section, next to “Devices”, click Edit. I hope this helps.

I’m still having trouble :confused: I just dont see devices anywhere at all.

@reddlerille See attached image.

@SAS-Support-Staff

Devices issue: Difficulties removing “mobile” and “tablets” from SAS Search campaign.

Thank you for the support, this is exciting figuring all this out in ever changing tools like Google ads.
The “settings” are no longer on the left side of the screen in that column, maybe because I have a “new” Google Ad account. I am trying to get Google’s assistance, so far this is what I have learned with changing “Devices” in the new layout.

1. Google help instructs to go to “Campaign Settings” and “Change Bid Strategy.”

2. When I try to edit the devices, I get a message stating my “edit is unavailable.” I am not sure how to fix this.

3. Temporary fix is to do a “Seasonality adjustment,” it is easy to adjust devices for a max of 14 days.

It was my first campaign Google made me use their guided option. I am trying to update, but I may end up creating a new campaign now that I have the view as shown int eh 2020 video.