I am very confused by it all

I am very confused as to what I need to do first. I went through the welcome modules and I am almost finished with week 1 but as I go through the modules I am finding that I might have missed a step or two. I created and bought some solo ads using the hoplink from clickbank but didn’t realize that was wrong until I had already purchased the solo ads and they ran pretty quickly of course with no sales. I am doing my best to follow the script but the script seems a bit backwards in that I don’t learn that I need to take another step before taking action. I like to take action immediately so that I can make money immediately. This might sound a bit whiny but I really need to know 1st things first. Is there a list somewhere that I can follow without all the training modules? I can follow directions I just need the directions to be a little clearer and organized. I signed up for Offer blueprint but haven’t heard anything back from them except to say they got my application.
Can someone please help me? I’m having trouble with the support website because I don’t remember setting a password for it and its asking me for one.

Hello. sis…I feel your need to hit the ground running. But I think you’re a bit too anxious tho. You have to calm down and lay one block at a time. As long as you don’t stop, you’ll make progress. The videos are a masterclass on how it can be done. Trust me when I say so bcos I’ve bought many systems before now. John is awesome! Just follow each slide; when a slide is done, pause the video and perform the task u just watched as a practice exercise. Be patient and focus on building the house one block at a time. You will do well. I hope this helps.

Thank you very much I appreciate the advice. I’m just very detail oriented and this slowness is killing me right now. :slight_smile: I am not going to stop because I have a goal and a purpose so quitting is not an option.
Thanks again for the response
Vivian

1 Like

Hi Vivian - you will get there but i would really not try to rush. I am new to this, there is much i don’t know which is why i bought this course. Ive just finished the welcome and now onto Module 1. I will be doing every module in sequence. It may seem slow but having bought courses and spent thousands before i got so quickly overwhelmed by information overload. This sets it out step by step and seems quite structured to ensure we do not try to take off on our own before we are ready. At least that is how I’m looking at i. I’m working full time as well and i really want to get out of that trading time for money 2 hours travel 8 hours at the office. Yuck. Really enjoying this so far, back to school it seems. It is such a simple business model but it takes work. But I have not felt the same sense of I can do this with those as i am with this. You’ll get there hang in there!! Let’s Do This!! :slight_smile:

Win

2 Likes

Hello!

I like your optimistic… please if I may ask, how long have you been with John Crestani? Also did you start the add with the FREE money he promised or out of your pocket?

Reason I asked is because I have no money to add for now. I heard John mentioned $5 a day can bring you income. Now after finishing week 1, I did not see any option where I can use $5 to make income.

Please any advice?

You’re very correct in your complete analysis, David. I’ve been here less than 3 weeks…it’s so different from everything else I spent tons of money to buy in the last year or more. Here at SAS, I actually look forward to opening up my computer to get to work…it’s an amazing feeling! Compared to other models, I got overwhelmed real fast and I just gave up. I bought 3 different courses I never did anything with for that reason. I just love this system because it’s structured, like you said, causes me to take action on every step, it’s motivational, and I can feel/smell success in the air as long as I stay on the script. I did 2 email campaigns on UDIMI; I’ve built my website using the Manual and ClickFunnel methods…except that I have issues with my hoplinks. I’m hoping that they help me clear up those issues soon so I can start posting my links…I can’t wait David! We can do this bro.

Hi Staciaume. I’ve been here about 3 weeks…actually I just finished Week 2 of the training modules. So, I’m just a newbie like you. Honestly, I’m not qualified to give you any other advice other than to say you should please be patient in following the step by step process of the course. As I see it, you may be too anxious about making money as opposed to actually learning the course and taking action as required. It may be a slow process but as long as you don’t stop, I believe you will see everything John teaches clearly at the end of the day. I wish I could tell you more like it’s 1+1=2…I can’t. Take care and good luck.

cosz2 is a boss. Hope you’ve done well with this course, cuz you just answered my question with your response to vemillions59. Thanks for posting.