I am not able to access week 2

I click on week 2 and it says invalid access, my week 1 was approved and gone though all the videos. Is it because its a full week until you can go onto the next week.

As well trying to click on Blue host and Clickfunnels to set up website, but it just redirects back to the SAS program, I am assuming that because I have not started week 2 module its not allowing me to move forward? Any one else experiencing this??

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Kara, you’re fired up and it’s awesome to see that! Still you have to wait a bit, because you’ll only receive a new module every 7 days. So your next module should open up for you in a bit :slight_smile:
There are good reasons for the system being in place as it is and as you go along you will see and understand
whatever you need to do with Clickfunnels and Bluehost will be thoroughly explained for you!
Please bear with us and keep your enthusiasm right where it is :fire:

Same here as well, but i believe we need to wait for some time to get access of other modules.

@BastianS hey mate so do we have to wait until next week to get access or it will be opened up in near sometime.

I tried accessing ClickTool on the SAS main page and it just redirects me back to home page. How do we sign up for ClickTool. Or is that something that we need to wait for a later time?

Sorry to disappoint you, man - as I said before: We are happy to see you all fired up and being impatient to proceed to week 2. But the new modules open up only ever 7 days and of course there are many good reasons it’s scheduled like this!
By the way
there is no need to be bored as we have plenty of extra material you can work on :facepunch:

Yes @Anthony-C, wait for week 2 and everything will be more clear :+1:

I have the same issue, let me know please, if you found a solution, thank you

So much rain here in california, shopping is crazy out there today, its like blackfriday

and now that, can not open the second week, ahhhhhhhhhh

Hi @only4you! You’ll receive a new module every 7 days. Your next module will open up for you on the 19th of March.

There’s no way to jump ahead but if time does not allow you to complete a module you will be able to move at your own pace. The modules will all be continually available.

I understand your impatience about not being able to progress further right now, and I am happy to know that you are motivated to go on! Our best students are fired up from the very beginning :slight_smile: However, there is a good reason for the system being in place as it is.

In the meantime, you may visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there. :smile: