How to Set up a Solo Ad Campaign Advanced

Just a bit confused. Was this module just a demo or is it actual instruction for an assignment we need to complete?

Hi @judithellen2. SOLO Ads are email ads.

Basically, a solo ad is an ad sent out by solo ad providers instead of using an ad network or platform such as Google, FB, etc.

A solo ad provider will charge you to send your affiliate link to their existing customer list. Itā€™s essentially promotion to warm traffic.

Udimi is one of the solo ad networks where you can purchase solo ads from providers, see reviews, and amount of sales other people are getting when purchasing a solo ad.

Email swipes are pre-written emails you can send out to customers via email, they are especially helpful if you have an existing client list you wish to promote to.

For more information on how solo ads work and hot to set it up, you can check this article.

Hope this helps.

This module in the training is confusing because it says itā€™s ā€œadvancedā€ and in the intro to the video John says ā€œIn the previous videoā€ I showed you how to set up a solo ad, but in the courses I have, there is no such video in the course, the video before the Advanced Solo Ads is common mistakes in choosing an offerā€¦ ? Where is the missing video?

So, Iā€™m running another SOLO ad on Udimi. Do I need to keep all the IPs that were visiting my site and if so, how do I capture the E-mail addresses? And what do I do when the ad is finished running? Is there a follow on task to capture sales?

1 Like

Hi there @mjadams01. You can capture emails through solo ads by using a presell page and adding an opt-in page to the presell page.

Once you have captured your buyerā€™s emails, you may use the list to remarket and to engage more which will help you boost sales.