How to Introduce Yourself

Hi Leesa!

I love Colorado. Thank you for your comment and we are going to DO THISā€¦ I have a feeling you are going to do very well at this. I have some technical and internet skills so maybe the learning curve for some things is easier.

I hope we can all sit back in a few months to a year and talk about our victories!

Iā€™m in Winnipeg, Canadaā€¦ You can imagine any excuse to get down to the states is a welcomed one.

Ty,

Patrick (Sky)

Sounds Awesome!

Hi, btwā€¦ My mom is in AZ.

Regards

Hi Scott!

Vermont is a beautiful place. :goggles:

Hey, Sky, and Thanks! Good ski year too!

Iā€™m Chuck from Chicago. I have a business where we help men take control of their health. Looking forward to this course and wishing you all health & prosperity

Iā€™m Orlando from the Washington DC area in the USA. We talking about a very busy area. I hate to commute. I want to take control of my time, stay home, doing something different. Iā€™ve been trying to get on the Online Internet stuff, but has not been easy. If it was easy, I guess everyone would be making money. This time, I will stay focused. Especially, with the Super Affiliate System Version 3.0. I have not excuse.

1 Like

Hi, all of my fellow ā€œstudentsā€ - I am from South Africa. Recently retired and decided to joint Johnā€™s fantastic offer to make money online.

Wish you all a BIG year of making money. I am so new to this internet business (GREEN) but I know that with all the help and excellent coaching we receive from John, I will also make a huge success of this.

Hi Orlando, Hey focus is something I feel that anyone wanting to make it online must do including my self. I have a tendency to have too many fires burning but with SAS Iā€™m grabbing several buckets of water and putting out a lot of them for the next several weeks to Totally Focus on SAS.

Looking forward to hearing of your success.

Bobby - Atoka, TN

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
I am Emmanuel Kalunga from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada.
I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible and also make boat load of Ca$$$$H.
Letā€™s do it Whooooo!!!

1 Like

HI all:) My name is Jane and Iā€™m from CA. Iā€™ve worked since I was 13 (now Iā€™m 50) doing everything from washing dishes to architectural drafting, to teaching and counseling. I just started digital freelancing 6 months ago and I love it! I really canā€™t wait to get started in this course! My goal is to earn a minimum of 10,000.00/month at first, live as cheaply as possible, and stop worrying about finances. Itā€™s a freedom I havenā€™t felt for and long time, and Iā€™m crazy motivated to feel it again. Letā€™s kick some serious booty and get free!!!

2 Likes

hello from Israel.
My name is Yaniv. And my friends call me yanooka
Iā€™m glad I got Johnā€™s plan.
Feel excited.
I am new to the world of affiliate marketing.
In recent months I have read a lot online about affiliate marketing.
And Iā€™m very glad to be here. John seems to be a pro.
I think itā€™s best to learn from him and his team.
My goal is to retire from 9 to 5 work. And make money online and start living without a boss
Good luck to everyone and me.

1 Like

Hello from the Canadian RV nomads currently in warm Florida. My wife Florence and I sold our home to explore the grandeur of the USA and Canada and to the explore business opportunities ahead. I am semi-retired with a small online Marketing agency, which I want to eliminate and replace with affiliate Marketing, to have a better life experience. Wishing everyone amazing success and let me know how I can serve you. Cheers.!

1 Like

Hello Frank Davis I reside In Oklahoma USA I am currently working with a Automotive group and I am looking forward to being more independent, I very open minded and looking for all the support I can get

1 Like

I am Cecil from Houston, TX area. I relocated from the mid-West more than one year ago, and I am enjoying the Houston winters. And yes, I prefer the mid-West summers. My career has been in IT and my contract has ended, so I am looking to chart a new course.

My goal is to build long lasting relationships while at the same time succeed in the Affiliate Marketing arena.

1 Like

Hi I am Gene and I am in Texas. I am currently self-employed. I was motivated by what John stated in the initial video that I learned of this program. He shared two books that I also have read. I have been a big believer in low overhead and this seems to meet that objective. I like the opportunity to do this from anywhere. I would like to do this throughout retirement on an Island in Belize with my wife. Traveling the world with her and helping people.

1 Like

Wow, Sharon. Love your goals. Love to hear how it is progressing for you. I plan on doing the 10-year plan as well, and trust Iā€™ll have enough money by then to do it just for fun instead of actually working at it. :slight_smile:

My name is Robert Greene Iā€™m currently keeping myself busy as a Commercial Truck Driver I travel all over the country been in every state except Alaska and Hawaii maybe one day these two could be my vacation states.Also, Iā€™ve been around the world as a soldier in the United States Army been in places like Korea, Panama, Honduras, Equador and Japan served 10 years active duty but now I 'm ready to take on internet marketing and make my first 50 bucks online.

1 Like

My name is Joshua. I am currently working in the banking world, supporting my wife and 3 children. I live in northeastern Pennsylvania. My main goal is to get out of the living paycheck to paycheck, and be able to really support my family and give them everything that they can want. My hope is to get 20-25K a month through affiliate marketing, and continue to grow that number in the future.

Steven Davis here today In New Port Richey, Florida. I have been an engineer, owned contracting business, sales professional and a dream building and execution coach. I have enjoyed Natural Health work for many decades. I decided to reinvent myself with help from John C. to be an affiliate marketer with the rest of you. I have begun a year in room service as I travel the world. Great to meet you all on this journey. Please use your imagination every day to define and emotionally experience your new life as you create it before it is fully happening.

1 Like

Hi All, Tami from Cali!
I live in the SF Bay Area! I have had an import clothing business, I retired from massage therapy after I injured my wrist, I managed a massage school, worked in a poker card room and now am working in catering and events, and dabble in network marketing. I am a mom of a 19 year old still at home. I used to consider myself a traveler but havenā€™t been out of the country for 7 years, working at security for life as a single parent. I am looking for an opportunity to find freedom and add travel back into my life.

1 Like