How to get rid of that?

Hi guys! This is what appears on my site since today, do you know why is that and what I can do about it please?

Thanks,

Guillaume

Hi @guillaumeleon
what happens if you click on ā€œlearn moreā€? And you have clickfunnels account right?

@Goldnseed519

@Goldnseed519 It gets me to my clickfunnels account. Yes My account is well set up!

I set everything up on saturday and it was all good until this morning.

@guillaumeleon It looks like a pop up ad on your site, maybe you just come back later and see if it does it again, did you try to refresh by pressing F5ā€¦?

Yes I did and now it changed again! check it at : guillaume-leon.net

Itā€™s saying that there is no website on it right?? I implemented the course to the T.

Oh yah!..
Did you login? I had that same issue on my 1st 2 days over a week ago now. I went to login my bluehost account and I think I just had to press ā€œLaunchā€ tab inside blue host account

@Goldnseed519 my website is back online, I saw that this morning! Sooo I donā€™t know what happened but it seems good now!

Thank you for your replies :wink:

So where are you on the program, did you makeyour first sale yet?

Guillaume

@guillaumeleon Iā€™m glad your website is going. Iā€™ve finished google ads setup course and could not move forward yet. Iā€™m running Fb ads and itā€™s going and have some likes on itā€¦like maybe 20 likes and some few impressions as well. No sale yet. Howā€™s yours?