How does the avg/conversion on Clickbank work?

Iā€™ve finished Mod 3, I took the action and I made a sale. Wonderful . Even though, I donā€™t understand the way that the sale works. I promote a product which says that I can make $50 avg/conversion on Clickbank marketplace. The reality,I made $17 for one sale. Why I didnā€™t get the $50 for the sale? So can someone explain how does it work? the $avg/conversion that was shown in the marketplace is not the real amount money that I can get when I made a sale?
Thanks for answering.

1 Like

Hi there, @ramanonintso.

I understand the confusion.

You may have promoted a product with an upsell.

The avg $/conversion is the average commission that an affiliate earns for each conversion to the vendorā€™s offer, which includes the earnings from all sales (initial sales, upsells, and rebills).

The commission you have received may probably be just the initial sale and no upsell or rebills yet.

I hope this helps.

yes, I see this amount in the initial sale. I donā€™t understand then what is initial sale, upsells and rebills? How do I know about that? Where do I need to go to learn about these terms?

1 Like

You can check this article for more information and details about CB marketplace stats, @ramanonintso . :grinning:

Upsell is any additional product the vendor offers after. You will get a commission on that one too. Or, if the product is a subscription where the costumer pays a monthly bill, you get a commission every month as well.