How do I see that the solo ad is working?

Heyy So I have now purchased my first solo Ad but I am not sure where I can see if I am having any luck with it… not sure if I have to do anything? Where do I check if anyone bought anything?

1 Like

Hi there, @elariaraun. If your product is a Clickbank product. You may check your hops and sale through your account’s analytics reporting.

You can locate your analytics reporting by going to ‘Accounts’ on the left side panel of your dashboard.
​​​

Then click the hyperlinked account nickname.

Locate and click the Reporting tab on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the screen. Clicking this tab will reveal a sub navigational bar.

On the sub-navigation bar, click the Analytics tab.

In the upper left corner of the screen, select whether you wish to view the data as a vendor or as an affiliate.

You can also check the full article about analytics reporting here.

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

Also, join our forums if you haven’t yet, our advertising experts are there, support staff, and our active community members.

And register for our weekly webinars. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

2 Likes

Thank you, the visual is very helpful.