How come google ads now has TV Screens that's not mention in the module training (Module 4)

I was looking into the Device adjustments and I seen something for TV screens I was wondering What that was and If I want that checked for my google display ads. It didn’t pop up in the training video so I am kinda confused. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @cvandergriff1989, the reason being is because Google is constantly changing its interface and settings. And because of it, there may be changes on Google that were not captured during the time that the training video was recorded.

However, the same rule will apply regardless, if you are promoting SAS, you will only need to target computer devices and disregard the rest. But again, this is a case to case basis depending on the product you are promoting.

Also, if you will go over the SHOW ME HOW to set up YT ad, you will already see the TV devices included on the training video.

I hope this clarifies things for you. :smiley:

Thank you so much,I greatly appreciate it! I do have one other question when it comes to facebook ads, it mentions instagram which I don’t use instagram, but I am happy to set up an account, should I forgo instagram with my facebook ads right now though, just wondering if it would be a waste or time or money seeings how I don’t have an account? Sorry I know its alot of questions but I am just trying to make sure I am doing everything correctly.

Thanks Again,
Christina

1 Like

Hi @cvandergriff1989, you really don’t need to. You can venture on that platform or expand later on. But for now, you can just focus on Facebook and Google alone.