Hoplink or website in Google adWords?

Hi Jetsetters hope you are enjoying the process,

I wish to use John’s hoplink that goes directly to his sales page (see image below)

I assume I cannot use my hoplink directly in the adWords campaign.

So, which of these 3 alternatives should work best:
(1) Use my hoplink directly in the new adWords campaign
(2) Somehow integrate John’s salespage with Clickfunnels/my website
(3) Use some sort of redirect or cloaking

Which should be best?

Hi Stefan!

Well, there is actually only one answer to this question out of the 3 options :slight_smile:
Direct Hoplinks are not allowed both on Google & Facebook, and therefore this isn’t a possibility. Using a redirect is now automatically detected by Google Ads, therefore is not useable as well. If you try using a ‘smart’ redirect code that would for example delay the redirect to ‘confuse’ google, they would most probably find it out and indefinitely ban the account.

Sooo ultimate solution is having a presell page/website of your own, that would lead to your hoplink, as explained in Week 2 of the course :slight_smile: Both the Clickfunnels method and the manual method are applicable here.

1 Like

That looks like the only option, Ilya :slight_smile:

This page is available on Clickbank for promoting SAS https://imjetset.com/sas-discount. But there is no Clickfunnels version of it in the “Resources” section.

So, I would need to hire someone to manually program or create a Clickfunnels version, to promote that very page on my website?

Hi Stefan,

That would be the same answer. The ‘hoplink’ is NOT the page you ought to promote on google or on any other advertising platform (Except some providers of Solo ads that might accept it).

You would need to create your website / presell page, and link to this hoplink from the button/link on your presell page. You can use John’s 2019 survey presell page from your resources tab for example, and insert this hoplink as the link at the button. You would not be able to promote this page on Google, also if you would develop a copy of this page, this would be rejected since this page contains some specific phrases that Google policy makers don’t like.

Therefore as mentioned, the best way to go would be to create your presell/landing page, and link to a hoplink of your choice from our collection on Clickbank.

Aight Ilya,
Might throw in an extra hoplink in an extra link
on an extra lander, and split test.

Thanks!