Hiii From Connecticut!

Hii my name is April. I am super excited to start this journey. I have decide 4 months ago to fully focus on becoming a successful affiliate marketer. I am done with the 9 to 5 and i ready to ge my Owe Boss! I have spent a lot of money on to course so far to only become stuck, lost, and felling like a failure. Then I found this course and for some reason I feel like this will be my last. John teaches and methods have sparked something in me again. Now I know I can’t stop and won’t stop…

1 Like

hi April, I hope we will be successful.

Welcome to the SAS family, @msaprilking78!

We’re glad to have you on board. :slight_smile: :smile:

We look forward to seeing you build up your own successful internet business!

John and the SAS staff will do our part to make your affiliate marketing journey enjoyable and successful as possible for you! Whenever you have a question whenever you are stuck, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. I’d also like to encourage you to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.