High Hop Count in Vendor section but Very Low in Affiliate Link Section

Hey Guys.

I’ve been in this SAS program for almost 9 days now and spend hundreds of dollars on my SAS Campaigns.

Is it really true that if my viewer have seen my campaigns linked to JC SAS program, all the HOPS will still be credited to the very first affiliate who have the same JC SAS Campaign Ads that my viewer have seen even years ago?

I feel sad about it but I’m still very positive I will get my sales soon.

Hope all those sleepless days and nights would pay off.

I want to also save fast so I can enroll on the coaching program.

Where are you getting that information? Can you post a link?

Hi @rho.

Go to reporting initial screen is the screen for Vendor List.
Click Tracking ID on the HOPS section upper left side of the screen.

When I look at my hops by Vendor VS By TrackingID I have different numbers. I tried googling the reason why, but coudn’t find an explanation. @lea is that the same thing you are seeing?

(You have to click the images, to see the totals at the bottom.)

Hi @rho.

Log in to support and go through Tracking questions, John mentioned why hops count different from Vendor & Tracking list on one of his video there.

I feel sad about hearing the reason, but still positive to get my first sale soon after doing several split tests on my ads.

I went thru the videos twice and I didn’t hear what you are saying.

I found this on clickbank support.

Q: What happens if multiple affiliates promote the same product to a customer?

A: In most cases, the most recent affiliate to promote the product using a HopLink receives credit for the sale. For example, if a customer clicks Affiliate A’s HopLink on Monday but does not make a purchase, and then clicks Affiliate B’s HopLink on Tuesday and makes a purchase, Affiliate B receives the commission.

The only exception is if the vendor (@John_Crestani ) has given an affiliate a lifetime commission for the specific customer. If an affiliate has a lifetime commission, they receive the commission whenever a specified customer purchases a product from the vendor, regardless of how the customer arrived at the pitch page. See the Lifetime Commissions article in the Vendor Help section for more information.

You shouldnt spend that quickly. Each campaign should only be $100, then you should analyze the data, and make changes if necessary.

The cookie lasts for 30 days I believe, so if someone who clicked on your link, purchases 29 days later, you still get credit.

JC

Thanks John for the advice. :blush::blush::blush:

In the training week 1 john puts in the facebook add the url without the hop (/test/ was left out of the url)
i did exactly as it was shown. does that mean i don’t have a hop in that add? and do i still make money on it if someone clicks directly on my ad?