Hi, This is James John from India

I am James John from Kerala, India. I am a drummer and a drum tutor. I am running a drum school in my home town. Although I love my drumming career, I need more money to look after my family in a better way. My goal is to make enough money for that.

Hello James. i am a little slow to reply however I am happy to see and respond to your message now. I am a musician as well. So happy to hear from a drummer! I have a friend who grew up in Kerala. We met each other through work. I imported coir fiber products from him and we became friends. I want to develop a business that will allow me to travel and work on controlled animal grazing and how that created a situation for healthy soil, and therefore life. I also have a dream of leaving a vibrant business to my children. Please feel free to chat me anytime.

1 Like

Very nice to meet you and happy to hear from you. I live at Kottayam , Kerala , India. It’s a tourist place. Kumarakom is very near to me. just google it , you can see. If you want any help to develop a business at Kerala, feel free to contact me.