Hi There Carla from Illinois

Hi Everyone, my name is Carla, I’m so excited to be apart of the SAS Team here. I am completely new to affiliate marketing. I just received my Real Estate License and I’m looking to raise some serious capital here with Affilate Marketing my 18 year old son is my business partner in here and he has some friends that I would like to bring on as well. My son dropped out of school after Covid hit and has been working full-time and he is just wasting his life, his time working double shifts- I really don’t want my children doing what I did. So I told my son that if he doesn’t get his GED then he has to Go TO SCHOOL with the SAS TEAM RIGHT HERE!!! I know this was the PLAN OF GOD! As I was studying for my R. E. License I come across John Crestani’s amazing mentorship program on YOUTUBE. This is an answer to prayer because I was asking God how am I going to raise Capital so I can really do what I want to do in Real Estate. AFFILIATE MARKETING!!! BOOOOM!!! I look forward to growing, to learning, encourage you all in here, get to know you all and make that CASH FLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!

hey Carla, welcome to the community and thanks for the intro, I’m Andrew one of John’s coaches, real estate commission would be nice to help fund your campaigns and you can even learn how to generate buyer or seller leads from online ! feel free to message me or post on here if you get stuck or have any questions, so other people can learn from and best of luck to you !

Thanks so much Andrew YESSS!!! This is the perfect timing!!! Commission for Funding!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!