Hi newbie from NY

Hi everybody my name is Barbara from New York and I am a insurance agent, I look forward to affiliate marketing and the passive income.

2 Likes

Hi there, @HAWKEAGLE2000! Welcome to the SAS family and good to see you here.

We’re really glad you took the initiative to join us.

Please make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Hi Barbara @HAWKEAGLE2000, welcome to the course - John and the SAS staff are all looking forward to be working with you in the upcoming weeks and months! Let’s make this time and this investment count! Let’s work as a team and make sure you will be able to achieve all of your dreams in the future! Hard work and persistence are the essential ingredients to make this all work…no magic involved, simple and honest hard work, effort and patience.
Make sure to connect with our community so you can benefit from this accumulated mass of knowledge :muscle:
Enjoy the daily modules and make the most out of this great opportunity! The sky is the limit :rocket:
(PS: Please upload a profile picture!)