Hi! I'm Keith, one day into SAS

This is excerpted from my About page at www.KeithDeBrunner.com..

I currently reside in Southern California and have for many years. I was raised in Phoenix, Arizona, and have spent most of my life living in the deserts of the American southwest—Arizona, Nevada, and California—yet I truly love greener climates. I will move soon. I have traveled in the US relatively extensively (East Bay, the Redwoods, Oregon, San Diego, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Kentucky, Florida, Mississippi, Arkansas, Washington D.C., more I don’t remember off-hand), and been blessed to spend time doing business in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, London, Wales, and to have toured Israel, Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey, and Crete. I know I have seen a tiny fraction of what others have packed into their lives, and that I may not catch up with them, but I will live more, see more, and do more. In my mind, I have not yet begun my largest adventures!

I grew up as so many have in a household that did not know wealth. We were OK, not in poverty, but lower-middle-income and scarcity mentality prevailed. As I moved into my adult life, I created successes and I’ve enjoyed a good career as a technical professional. I started out in electronics and software engineering and advanced to technical executive positions, such as Program Manager, VP Engineering, and CTO. I have created many wonderful products, some benchmark/landmark products like the first microprocessor-based automatic tracking antenna controller (bleeding edge in 1980), multi-axis gantry robots as large as a house and employing a host of embedded computers, to microscope vision systems, biometric identification systems, and network security, and many years in the medical device industry. I am a former and current business owner, and I am currently consulting and coaching, something else I am passionate about.

And now, Affiliate Marketing

I have embarked on mastering Affiliate Marketing because it’s an appealing business model to me. I have done several Network Marketing endeavors and that is a form of affiliate marketing as well, with the additional leverage of being able to build a network of marketers. I love that model except for one thing—almost all NM companies prohibit marketing other products near their category, and some prohibit any other NM business altogether. They also have to be strict about how their marketers advertise. It is quite restrictive and somewhat frustrating.

So, I resonate with being able to choose and market the products I want across any category or niche, and I am now embarking on creating my own online, digital products as well.

I am grateful for my career in the tech world that has taught me so much and enabled travel, accomplishments, and deep satisfaction in my life, but for many years I struggled to provide for my family without my wife working, and there were some really deep valleys.

I especially envied those that did not have to work. I wanted to pursue music and writing and I did not want to do it from a one-bedroom apartment. I had a family I wanted to care for maximally. I tried my own contracting firm and the money was good, but I just moved into the S quadrant and had no time freedom. I tried going with startup companies for the big win, but those are always crapshoots, and none of them worked out. I tried network marketing several times, always thinking it would be different, but never creating the beach money.

Yet I never really gave up because I know the importance of passive income. When you know this, you will tunnel through a brick wall with a soup spoon to get to it.

For decades I coped with my wife’s health challenges. I learned a great deal about natural health remedies, especially in the Network Marketing industry where the most excellent products can be found, and I worked to keep myself positive and motivated. I went through a very challenging decade and then three years that were just devastating. There were over 20 hospital stays in those three years. In 2011, she passed and I began to take myself on like never before. If you’d like to learn more about this and how I can help you in business and life, please do contact me about coaching.

The pursuit of passive income has taken me through many phases, and I am excited to embark on this journey into online marketing products and affiliate marketplaces. Of all the business models I know for an aspiring entrepreneur, affiliate marketing is one of the most compelling. It is easy to start and simple to maintain and creates tremendous value when done well.

I look forward to meeting many creative and resourceful souls here creating their value in the world, and their freedom thereby.

Keith DeBrunner

1 Like

This is amazing - what a great life story you have, Keith @kdom. Thank you for sharing this with us! It’s really impressive and we can not wait to see what you will be able to create with the help of the SAS PRO :star_struck:
John and the SAS staff are happy to have you aboard! The whole team will be assisting you on this journey to success! Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate marketers. This helpful community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can - simply benefit from one another and grow as a team!
On top of you should regularly use the Knowledge Base, where you can find plenty of additional instructions and tutorials.

One thing you must not miss are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings happening each Thursday. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you have the chance to ask any questions in the dedicated ‘Q&A’ part. Don’t miss it!

Alright Keith, now that’s all from my side - make sure to work consistently and always stay focused…the rest will be a piece of cake! I wish you great success! :money_with_wings:

1 Like