Hi! I'm Joanna from sunny Las Vegas!

Hi everyone. I’m Joanna, a semi-retired grandma currently residing in Las Vegas, NV. This is my very first time attempting an affiliate marketing program, so I’m a little nervous. I welcome any and all help you guys can give me. I’ve read the forum rules and agree with them. What is my next step? Thanks a lot!
Joanna.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome Joanna.

Follow the course step by step, take notes as you go and implent the steps in the process. It’s a lot of info, but not that difficult once you go through a particular work flow a couple of times.

Good luck on your journey!

Hal

1 Like

Thank you, Hal. The very best to you too!
Joanna.

Hi,
i’m Mahmonir from Los Angeles.
I’m new in this program too.
wish you the best
Mahmonir

1 Like

All the best! I am Ashik from India. I am a newbie. Lets Learn together.

1 Like

Hi Joanna. I am Hawa and I’m from Washington. You will be fine with everyone here. It is my very first time doing an affiliate marketing program too and I am a little scared, but since I took the bullet to get here, I am planning on just diving head-first. Good luck to everyone else!

Thank you Hawa. Nice to meet you. The best of luck to you too!

Hello Joanna @joannaceceta , we are very glad to have you with us! ‘Semi-retired grandmother from Las Vegas’ sounds pretty cool to me :sunglasses:
As I can see, some of our other students already got in touch with you…I am very happy to see that
Well, do not worry about starting this whole affiliate marketing. Even though it’s a new journey for you…this course will explain everything in detail, what to do, how to do-and it’s going to be baby steps, so do not worry! But do work hard all the time and get all your assignments done! If you want this whole thing to work out for you, give it your full commitment and determination. Always stay focused and do not lose confidence too easily! Persistence is the key to success!

So for the beginning I’d say you quickly get familiar with the faces of the SAS team-simply click here. We are here for you and we will assist you on this new journey! Other than that, the whole community is here for you, so to say your new online family…make use of these wonderful people, who are willing to help and share their experiences with you! All you need to do is to reach out to them…get connected and help whenever you can. Another great source of knowledge is our knowledgebase -so whenever you are having questions, I advice you to go check if you can find the answer here.

While you start with the introduction module of the course, I would like to invite you to join the live webinars with my colleague Ilya. He will explain some selected topics in more detail and guide the participant through everything! Don’t miss them, they are super helpful! Go have a look at the schedule by clicking here. You will also find the replay video of our previous sessions….so there is a lot of material you can work with :nerd_face:

So Joana, on behalf of John and the team, we are happy to welcome you aboard! Enjoy the course and always stay safe and healthy :v: