Hi, I'm from Philippines

Hi , Marlyn here. I’m from Cavite, Philippines. The first time I heard about affiliates, it interests me a lot. I am so excited to be a part of this community and hoping to get more ideas from the members here as I am a newbie. I’m here because I believe through SAS I can learn more, get knowledge from it, and of course to get help to implement and achieve my financial freedom. Due to the pandemic, I closed my SPA Business which I am in a critical situation with my finances. I am broke, and I don’t really know what to do, where to go. I tried to join forex trading but was just scammed. I don’t want to make it happen again so I thank God while watching Youtube, I watched the video of sir John, hurrrrrrahhhhh, it led me here. My expectation from the course is so high, as I read and listen to the videos it made me excited and ready to go with the flows of the achiever with the help of SAS coaches. I believe, one day soon, I will have my financial freedom as others. If they can I can.

1 Like

We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS, @niervesmarlyn!

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.