Hi, I'm Bastian, the new SAS Community Manager

Hello and whatā€™s up everyone :tada:

My name is Bastian (@BastianS) and Iā€™m super stoked to announce that Iā€™ve joined the team as the new Community Manager and moderator!

Iā€™m here to connect you all so that we can help and learn from one another :wink:

tenor

Iā€™ll be assisting you with general questions, providing you with the course resources, informing you about our online events and supporting you with whatever else you need to know :nerd_face:
So letā€™s start interacting because I canā€™t wait to find out how I can make your lives easier and help you continue to do amazing things with our Affiliate program :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions you have about the forum. The goal is to make this a joyful platform for sharing information, experiences and questions related to life with SAS.

See you around, Bastian

9 Likes

Welcome Bastian!

Bastian will also be the link between you guys & John himself. Heā€™ll be collecting your feedback, ideas and opinions, to take our community forward and make sure we all prosper together as one strong team!

giphy%20(3)

7 Likes

Welcome Bastian !
Looking for ward to interacting and sharing with youā€¦
` Sean

2 Likes

Howdy! Looking forward to all the cool stuff youā€™re gonna do! :smiley:

1 Like

WELCOME BASTIANā€¦ super stoked. But now we sit with a problem. I canā€™t join Clickbank because I am in South Africa. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEā€¦WHERE TO FROM HERE? Someone said we should use hola vpn which we did. But will it take our Bank details in SA???

1 Like

Welcome Bastians, Iā€™m glad you are here :sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

Hey, drop me a message to [email protected], ask for it to be escalated to me, Iā€™ll try to help out directly with CB.

Hello Bastin and welcome! Looking forward to the journey!

Hal

1 Like

Hi Bastian~
Welcome :slight_smile: Looking forward to connecting and learning as well. Love the goal of this being a ā€œjoyful platformā€ - so much more refreshing! :smile:

Have a great day!
Keisha

2 Likes

Welcome @BastianS to the group!

1 Like

Hi llyaG

Iā€™m also waiting for Clickbank Access but Still my account is disabled. You recommend me digistore24 i gone through this network And now i reached to conversion pixel setup session now how to add conversion pixel on Digistore24. I donā€™t have Clickbank Account.

Hey Ketan, thatā€™s not the correct post for that :slight_smile: Please write to support and weā€™ll troubleshoot this.

Hi IlyaG, I believe I sent you an email on a question had. Pleased to meet you.
surji

Hi! Iā€™m Jenny from Sydney Australia. Happy to be here!

Hi IIyaG, May I have a list of all the entities links that will start us out with money.
Thank you,
surji

Welcome Bastain!
I look forward to seeing you in the community forum!
Jameson

3 Likes

Hey @surji, that isnā€™t the write post for that, PM me or shoot an email to support :slight_smile:

welcome

regards
Stephanus

1 Like

welcome in the team

Regards
Stephanus