Hi, I'm Alyson from Canberra, capital of Australia

Super excited to be here. I am retired from full-time work, currently working part-time as a Life and Mindset coach. I’m looking for an online business that gives me a passive income - earn while I sleep. My ultimate goal is to have a 7 figure business that allows me a lifestyle of travel while contributing to charity through a foundation in my mum’s name. (Needing some serious capital to start the foundation.)

1 Like

Dear Alyson @al.will279 :slightly_smiling_face:

I am very happy to welcome you to the family…I especially like your idea of having the charity in your mum’s name. Everyone who is willing to share his to give back deserves to succeed!!! So I am absolutely supporting you and I hope we will soon be able to see you progressing! May this course will provide you with everything you need to achieve your goal!

We, the SAS team, will do our best to help and assist you on this journey! The rest is hard work and determination…which I believe will be not a problem for you! :wink:
But even though you are a life and mindset coach, sometimes even you might need some comforting words of encouragement - and that’s why we have this beautiful community right here. These are all students, who are going through the same challenges as you are…so get connected and put your forces together! It is always easier to do it together!!! Whenever you are a bit lost, post your question in our forum…whenever you can help, share your thought. This way be can make this community a wonderful and powerful tool for all of you. Besides the forum, there is also our knowledge base, where you will find plenty of tutorials and instructions. So it’s always a good idea to search here before anything!
And while you start with the course, I want to invite you to our weekly live webinars, where selected topics will be explained in more details. On top there will always be 30 minutes of Questions&Answers during these sessions. Go have a look at the schedule right here.
Last but not least, we are currently running our “Build your presell page” contest, where you can win awesome prizes! As this will also be a great exercise for you, I am expecting to receive your submission in the next 2 weeks! Go find out more about this contest right here.

Alright Alyson, it’s great to meet you! Hopefully we will have a fun and successful time all together :v:

Hi Alyson! Sounds like you have some nice goals in mind. I’m new here, just saying hello. Best wishes on your journey!!

Hi Alyson, Australia has always been on my places to visit and with the money I make doing this I will. I know it. How’s it been going so far?